Friday, March 6, 2009

Purty weather peeking in

This weekend should be lovely. Perhaps even in the 70's. So while I am spending the beautiful weekend studying for a professional exan, Bill and Chris will be working on the garden fence. It will be a lot of digging with shovels, clam diggers, and a digging bar (to chip out the rock). We will have to use concrete for at least the gate posts and maybe for a regular post or two. I am hopeful that we can get all thew posts in this weekend (and I will tear myself away from the books at least for a few hours on sunday to help).
Photos soon, I promise. Until then, just picture a 20x20 area of dirt with 4 wooden posts around it. Impressed?
By the way, I added a few photos of our Gingerbread Chapel to the pre-Thanksgiving post. Check them out, and let us know if you'd like a custom Gingerbread model of your house. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That's how we did our fence, our garden is about 40x50....men are good for post hole digging...at least mine is ;) This is an awesome blog...i wanna do one too...